Press Reporter News Service
Rewari, June 9
5 minor boys, aged between eight and 15, had been amongst six accused arrested in reference to the gang-rape of a 10-year-old lady of their village on Could 24, the police have mentioned.
Their confederate, additionally a minor, is absconding. The police have mentioned three of the accused are from the sufferer’s household.
- The 10-year-old lady, who research in Class III, was enjoying outdoors her home when the accused kidnapped her on Could 24
- They took her to a close-by college and allegedly raped her; they made a video of the alleged crime
- DSP Hansraj mentioned the video was forwarded to 2 numbers
Sources say the sufferer’s father filed a police grievance after the video of the alleged crime went viral on Tuesday. Subsequently, the police arrested an 18-year-old boy and 5 of his accomplices, all minors, on Tuesday night time.
In Faridabad, accused nabbed after a yr
- The Faridabad police on Tuesday arrested a rape accused, who had been on the run for a yr
- The accused, recognized as Sanjay (28) of Bihar, was arrested from Sector 31 in Faridabad
- The sufferer alleged he had been blackmailing her on the idea of some footage he took through the crime dedicated two years in the past
- The accused was remanded in judicial custody by a court docket on Wednesday
- He was booked below Part 376 of the IPC and the IT Act final yr
On Could 24, the 10-year-old lady, who research in Class III, was enjoying outdoors her home when the accused kidnapped her. They took her to a close-by college and allegedly raped her.
Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Hansraj mentioned the video was forwarded to 2 numbers.
All seven accused have been booked below Sections 376-D and 354-C of the IPC, the POSCO Act, the Data Know-how Act and the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Act.
The 5 minor boys had been right now produced earlier than the Juvenile Justice Board, which despatched them to the juvenile residence.
The police have mentioned a manhunt has been launched to arrest the seventh accused.