Provident Fund (PF) Steadiness: Just lately, retirement fund physique Workers Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) introduced that it has began crediting 8.5 per cent price of curiosity on workers’ provident fund (EPF) for 2019-20 for its over six crore members. Now account holders can see their up to date EPF accounts with credit score of 8.5 per cent price of curiosity for 2019-20. In keeping with the EPF web site – epfindia.gov.in, in an EPF account, an worker contributes 12 per cent of his or her wage in the direction of the account, and an equal quantity is contributed by the employer. EPFO is the nodal physique of EPF and permits subscribers to view the EPF passbook on-line via its web site. EFPO additionally gives the stability info through missed name facility and SMS service. (Additionally Learn: 8.5% Provident Fund Curiosity To Be Credited In Accounts From Tomorrow )
Listed here are some methods by which an EPF or Workers’ Provident Fund member can observe to test the stability within the provident fund account:
This is tips on how to test PF account stability through EPFO web site:
- Firstly, the EPF member ought to go surfing to the EPFO’s official web site – epfindia.gov.in.
- Click on on the e-passbook hyperlink which is out there on the highest proper aspect of the portal
- The person shall be redirected to the EPF passbook web page passbook.epfindia.gov.in.Proceed by logging in to the account by coming into username – also called UAN or Common Account Quantity, and the password. The UAN is an identification quantity talked about within the month-to-month wage slip of each worker.
- As soon as logged in, the main points on the involved employment must be chosen. For instance, somebody who has labored in three completely different organisations will have three completely different member IDs to select from. Choose the member ID
- After a member ID is chosen, the person can view the EPF e-passbook or EPF passbook. The passbook signifies the stability within the EPF account.
test EPF stability via SMS:
To test the stability via textual content message, the member can ship an SMS to 7738299899 from his/her registered cell quantity. The member has to sort “EPFOHO UAN” accurately. The power is out there in 10 languages – English (default), Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Malayalam, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu and Bengali. For receiving the SMS in any of the languages apart from English, the primary three characters of the popular language should be added after the UAN. For instance, to obtain the SMS in Tamil, it’s best to ship it as: “EPFOHO UAN TAM” to 7738299899.
test EPF stability via Missed name:
EPFO members can test their stability by giving a missed name at 011-22901406 from their registered cell quantity. In case the UAN of the member is seeded with any one of many Checking account quantity, Aadhaar and PAN (Everlasting Account Quantity), the member will obtain the main points of final contribution and PF stability. Nevertheless, in to avail of this facility, the cell quantity have to be activated with UAN on the Unified Portal. Giving a missed name from the registered cell quantity at 011-22901406 mechanically will get disconnected after two rings. This service to test PF stability is out there freed from value.
test EPF stability via Umang app:
Open the Umang (Unified Cellular Utility for New-age Governance) app and click on on EPFO. The member shall be directed to a web page that reveals employee-centric providers. Click on on ’employee-centric providers’, which can direct the person to the web page. Then, click on on ‘view passbook’ and enter the UAN and one-time password (OTP), which the person will obtain on the registered cell quantity. After this, the member will be capable of test the EPF stability.