The video by which the youth is being assaulted.
A video exhibiting an Assistant Sub-Inspector’s (ASI) son, Mann Gora, allegedly assaulting a youth has gone viral in Haryana’s Narnaul, with the sufferer alleging that he was kidnapped and overwhelmed by Gora and his associates round two years in the past.
The youth has now approached the SP, claiming that the video was recirculated on social media and that the accused threatened to kill him when he requested them to take away it.
Within the 12-second video, the person, recognized as Mann Gora, might be seen exercising in a gymnasium and repeatedly hitting a youth, whereas a track with the lyrics “I’m a gangster, killing individuals is my job” performs within the background.
The youth being overwhelmed within the video has been recognized as Pankaj Saini, a resident of Purani Sarai. Pankaj has submitted a criticism to the SP, alleging that round two years in the past, ASI’s son Mann Gora and his associates kidnapped and assaulted him earlier than recording the video.
Pankaj mentioned that, “After he complained to the police on the time, the accused instructed him that the video can be deleted. Nevertheless, he learnt six days in the past, on August 14, that the video had as soon as once more been circulated on social media.”
He additional acknowledged that, “When he requested the accused to take away it, they got here to his home on August 18 and threatened to kill him if he approached the police.”
In the meantime, ASI Dayanand, who’s posted at a police station in Jhajjar mentioned, “The video had been uploaded by mistake and wouldn’t be repeated.”
After receiving the criticism, SP Deepak Kumar mentioned, “He had not but seen the video and that the matter can be investigated earlier than motion was taken.”

Man Gora’s viral video which says ‘Killing individuals is my job’
ASI’s son seen slapping youth
Within the viral video, 30-year-old Mann Gora is initially seen exercising. A number of seconds later, he might be seen slapping a youth a number of occasions. The video has been edited with a track containing the lyrics, “I’m a gangster, killing individuals is my job.”
A number of different clips from completely different places have additionally been added to the video, showing to depict acts of intimidation.
Pankaj alleges he was kidnapped and assaulted two years in the past
In his criticism to the SP, 28-year-old Pankaj Saini of Purani Sarai accused Mann Gora of kidnapping him round two years in the past and demanding ransom from his household.
Pankaj mentioned, “At the moment, Rs 40,000 was forcibly taken from my household within the title of a compromise, and the matter was not allowed to succeed in the police.”
He additional alleged {that a} video of the assault was recorded throughout the incident.

Sufferer youth Pankaj Saini has given a written criticism to the SP.
Previous video had gone viral once more
Pankaj mentioned, “On August 14, 2026, I got here to know that the video of me being assaulted two years in the past was as soon as once more being circulated on social media.” He additional acknowledged, “This was accomplished to defame and humiliate me.”
He added that, “On August 18, Mann Gora got here to his home alongside along with his brother Ravi Sharma.” He mentioned, “They threatened to kidnap me once more and kill me if I instructed the police that the video had gone viral.”
Asks SP for safety
In his criticism, Pankaj mentioned, “I’m beneath fixed psychological stress and really feel that my life is at risk.” He sought the registration of a case towards the accused, motion towards them and safety for himself. Nevertheless, the standing of additional police motion on his criticism is but to be clarified.
ASI says video was outdated and uploaded once more by mistake
Mann’s father, ASI Dayanand, who’s posted in Jhajjar, mentioned the video was round two years outdated. Dayanand mentioned, “My son had lately up to date his Instagram account, and the outdated video was by accident uploaded to his story. After that, it went viral once more.” He added, “The video might be eliminated.”

It was written at one place within the video viral on social media that
ASI claims youth had dedicated theft
Dayanand additional acknowledged that the youth seen being overwhelmed within the video had allegedly dedicated theft round two years in the past. He mentioned, “The youth had dedicated a theft round two years in the past. He was caught and admitted to it, which is why my son slapped him.”
Nevertheless, the allegation of theft and whether or not any police motion was taken towards the youth on the time haven’t but been confirmed.
Video of ASI’s sons allegedly threatening youth surfaced six months in the past
Round six months in the past, one other video involving ASI Dayanand’s sons Yash and Mann had additionally gone viral on social media. Within the video, the 2 had been allegedly seen threatening a youth whereas sitting in a automobile.
The youth was recognized as Sahil, an influencer who runs the social media deal with ‘Narnaul Meri Jaan’. Sahil had filed a criticism with the police.
Yash later eliminated the video from social media and went to the Mahavir Chowk police put up, the place he apologised. A compromise was subsequently reached between the 2 sides.
SP says probe might be performed after reviewing video
SP Deepak Kumar mentioned, “The complete matter might be investigated after the video is reviewed. The state of affairs will turn out to be clear solely after that.” He added that, “Police had been at present inspecting the video and would document statements from each side.”
