On a day when the variety of COVID-19 circumstances in Karnataka crossed one lakh, the Bengaluru civic company, BBMP, has come out with a notification forward of festivals due this yr.
The discover from BBMP Commissioner Manjunatha Prasad mentioned coronavirus is spreading “very quickly” in Karnataka and particularly in Bengaluru.
“The pageant season is beginning with Varamahalakshmi on July 31, adopted by Bakrid, Raksha Bandhan, Janmashtami, Gowri Ganesha… after which Onam. This pageant season is probably the most dangerous time for the unfold of Coronavirus. Subsequently, please strictly observe guidelines with a view to keep secure as a result of we’re in a really harmful scenario,” BBMP Commissioner Manjunatha Prasad mentioned in an order.
Listed here are some factors from the BBMP pointers:
- Please don’t go to temples, mosques and different locations of worship even when they’re formally declared open.
- Please don’t go to your kin, associates and neighbours for any motive. Please prohibit your celebrations to small pujas at your individual residence with solely selfmade sweets and no exterior meals and no individuals visiting.
- In case of Gowri Ganesha pageant, please don’t purchase idols or participate in any group Visarjan actions. Outdoors idols have already got contamination danger, and any Visarjan actions can be a giant supply of coronavirus unfold as a consequence of crowding of individuals and since virus spreads very simply in water.
- In case of Raksha Bandhan, if brothers and sisters don’t stay in the identical home, then please don’t go to one another for tying rakhi.
- In case of Varamahalakshmi Vratha, Janmashtami and Onam, please solely carry out small pujas in your individual properties with solely selfmade meals for prasadams. Please don’t go to any temples or one another’s properties.
- Waqf board may even give particulars. We request that celebrations are stored to a minimal and that each one group occasions are prevented as a lot as attainable.
The discover additionally reminds the general public to put on masks always at any time when individuals go exterior their properties. Gloves are additionally advisable. The discover asks individuals to report these with coronavirus signs like respiratory issue, fever, cough or chilly to the Karnataka authorities Apthamitra helpline 14410 in order that they are often examined and put in quarantine instantly.