Press Reporter News Service
Zirakpur, September 25
A prepare dinner, who was employed at a lodge on the Panchkula highway right here, was electrocuted. The deceased has been recognized as Surinder Kumar (22), a resident of Kathgarh village.
The police stated Surinder was within the kitchen on Friday night time when he suffered an electrical shock from a fridge. He was rushed to the Civil Hospital, Panchkula, the place medical doctors declared him lifeless.
Infuriated relations blocked the Panchkula highway within the morning, alleging that Surinder died as a result of negligence of the lodge administration. They alleged that the lodge didn’t have sturdy safety association, which led to the accident. The kin of the deceased additionally blocked the highway for almost half an hour, which led to large site visitors jam on the Panchkula highway.
The police reached the spot and pacified the protesting relations. Dhakoli police submit in-charge Kulbir Singh Sandhu stated each events later reached a compromise.
On the assertion of Ramdevi, mom of the deceased, the police have initiated proceedings underneath Part 174 of the CrPC. The physique was handed over to the relations.