Nureca is more likely to finalise the share allotment of its Rs 100-crore preliminary public supply (IPO) on February 23, as per the schedule out there in its prospectus. The IPO, which was open for bidding for 3 days from February 15 to February 17, was subscribed 39.92 instances. The general public challenge was subscribed 166.58 instances within the retail class, 3.10 instances in certified institutional patrons phase and 31.59 instances within the non-institutional traders class. The shares are more likely to be listed on the BSE Sensex and NSE on February 26, 2021.
Included in November 2016, Nureca is a house healthcare and wellness merchandise firm. It sells its merchandise by itself web site, and on-line channel companions comparable to e-commerce gamers, distributors and retailers.
This is the way to examine the allotment standing of Nureca IPO on the registrar’s web site
- Entry the registrar’s web site: linkintime
- Choose both PAN, Software Quantity or DP Consumer ID.
- Choose firm title (Nureca Restricted IPO) and enter both PAN Quantity, Software Quantity or DP — whichever is relevant Click on on Search button to know whether or not shares have been allotted
This is the way to examine the allotment standing of Nureca IPO on the BSE web site
- Entry the BSE web site.
- Choose Fairness and Concern Title (Nureca Restricted) and press Enter Enter the Software Quantity and PAN Quantity
- Click on on the Search button to know the appliance standing