Probably the most enigmatic and internationally recognised Indian artists, Maqbool Fida Husain is also called M. F. Husain. Born on September 17, 1915, Husain depicted human circumstances in daring and vibrant colors and executed various subjects in collection. Popularly dubbed because the ‘Picasso of India’, he handled his canvases in a modified Cubist model. Husain was additionally a prolific photographer and filmmaker. He had received a number of nationwide awards for his superb artworks.
On his start anniversary, listed here are some fascinating information about him:
1. Husain was born to Fida Husain and Zaineb within the temple city of Pandharpur, Maharashtra, nevertheless, he misplaced his mom when he was 2 years previous.
2. His father remarried and moved to Indore the place Hussain did his early education.
3. He was later despatched to Siddhpur in Gujarat the place he began writing poetry.
4. His first portray guru was N.S. Bendre whom he met within the Indore Faculty of Artwork. Nonetheless, he left his diploma course in between and moved to Bombay.
5. To earn his livelihood, Husain turned an assistant to Bhide who was then essentially the most famend cinema hoarding painter. He labored for him for five years.
6. Husain was an enormous fan of Madhuri Dixit and is thought for watching Hum Aapke Hain Koun greater than 50 occasions. He was even reported for reserving a complete theatre in Dubai to observe Madhuri’s Aaja Nachle.
7. Husain turned the highest-paid painter in India as one among his canvases have fetched as much as $2 million at Christie’s auctions.
8. Husain received an award for his work on the annual exhibition of the Bombay artwork society in 1947. He was additionally awarded two of the best civilian award of India, Padma Bhusan in 1973 and Padma Vibhushan in 1991.
9. A lot of Husain’s work have been based mostly on the British rule, Mahatma Gandhi, Mom Teresa, Mahabharata, and Ramayana.
10. He spent the final 5 years of his life in self-imposed exile.
Learn all of the Newest News, Breaking News and Coronavirus News right here