Saturday, 23 January, 2021
Home Chandigarh PEC to reschedule practical exams

PEC to reschedule practical exams

Chandigarh, October 21

The Punjab Engineering Faculty (PEC) Senate accepted the rescheduling of dates for conducting sensible examinations and for evaluating the even-semester marks on the idea of the previous efficiency of scholars, stated Director Prof Dheeraj Sanghi right here immediately.

The Senate additionally accepted conducting the exams after Diwali. The exams will span over seven to eight weeks as an alternative of the same old three to 4 weeks. The brand new date sheet might be introduced later by the Dean College students Welfare. It has additionally been accepted that the scholars won’t be pressured to take the exams, contemplating the continuing state of affairs.

“We’ve determined conducting exams in small batches and for an extended period,” stated Sanghi, Director, PEC.

The SOPs might be launched later in accordance with the state of affairs. “Accepting the calls for of scholar representatives, we have now agreed upon evaluating the scholars of second and fourth semesters on the idea of their previous efficiency. It has been additional determined that the highest 95 per cent will get by means of to the subsequent semester, whereas the remaining 5 per cent must seem for the bodily examinations,” added Sanghi. — TPR

Most Popular

Ayushmann Khurrana on his next with Abhishek Kapoor: It is a beautiful, progressive love story

By: Leisure Desk | New Delhi | Revealed: July 29, 2020 8:43:23 am Ayushmann Khurrana and Abhishek Kapoor movie will launch subsequent 12...

Poll Body Seeks Detailed Report On Kamal Nath's "Item" Remark

Kamal Nath referred to lady minister as an "merchandise", sparking an argument. (File)New Delhi: The Election Fee of India (ECI) has sought an in...

Who is Dhanashree Verma?

By: Leisure Desk | New Delhi | Revealed: August 8, 2020 6:42:23 pm Dhanashree Verma is a YouTuber and dancer by career. (Picture:...
English English हिन्दी हिन्दी ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ