Press Reporter News Service
Chandigarh, Could 1
As a part of the 400th Prakash Purb celebrations of Guru Teg Bahadur, Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh immediately devoted a number of improvement initiatives to the folks, together with conservation and improvement of Outdated Jail at Bassi Pathana the place the ninth Guru alongside together with his supporters was imprisoned by Noor Mohammad Khan Mirza for 40 days whereas on his option to meet Aurangzeb.
The CM stated the state had despatched a memorandum to Prime Minister Narendra Modi looking for Rs 938.37 crore grant for numerous infrastructure initiatives within the state as a part of the celebrations.
The CM introduced facelift of Guru Teg Bahadur Museum, Anandpur Sahib, at a price of Rs 2 crore, with illumination of its façade and modernisation of the primary ground with superior expertise, whereas retaining the unique idea of exhibition of work on the bottom ground. The museum, inbuilt 1977 close to Takht Sri Kesgarh Sahib, is the one one within the state devoted to the ninth Guru.
A nature park could be developed within the neighborhood of Virasat-e-Khalsa, Anandpur Sahib, at a price of Rs 10 crore, the CM stated, including it will be unfold over 62 acres with in depth tree plantation. To be developed as a habitat for uncommon species of flora, it was prone to be commissioned by the year-end. Capt Amarinder stated the Centre would quickly launch a commemorative stamp on the 400th Prakash Purb.
The CM stated infrastructure initiatives value Rs 20.50 crore had been below execution at Baba Bakala and Anandpur Sahib, related to the life and instances of the Guru. Additional, 103 Charan Chhoh locations, together with 79 villages and 24 cities, related with the Guru had been recognized and given grants value Rs 50 lakh per village and Rs 1 crore per city for infrastructure improvement, he added.
He stated over 60 lakh saplings had been planted at 6,986 villages as a part of the celebrations. Earlier, greater than 70 lakh saplings had been planted to mark the 550th Prakash Purb celebrations of Guru Nanak Dev.
SGPC to make Documentary on ninth Guru
- SGPC president Bibi Jagir Kaur stated the committee would compose a video documentary on the Guru, highlighting his life from delivery to martyrdom
- She stated Bani of the ninth Guru and Guru Granth Sahib could be printed in 5 languages and celluloids on Sikh personalities who had been his contemporaries may also be ready
- A chair within the Guru’s identify shall be established on the Guru Granth Sahib World College. Akal Takht officiating Jathedar Harpreet Singh stated a hospital needs to be established to mark the event
Facelift of jail, museum
- Outdated Jail, Bassi Pathana, the place Guru was imprisoned whereas on his option to meet Aurangzeb, to be developed
- Guru Teg Bahadur Museum, Anandpur Sahib, to be facelifted at a price of Rs 2 crore
- Nature park to be developed close to Virasat-e-Khalsa, Anandpur Sahib, at a price of Rs10 crore
CM joins ‘ardas’ on-line
- Amid the Covid curbs, Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh nearly joined folks in providing ‘ardas’ of ‘Charhdi Kala’ and ‘Sarbat Da Bhala’ on Saturday
- He exhorted folks to observe Guru’s common message of affection, secularism, non secular tolerance, freedom of religion and peaceable co-existence