RailTel Company will finalise the share allotment of its Rs 819-crore IPO on February 23, as per the schedule revealed within the prospectus. The IPO, which was open for bidding between February 16 and February 18, was subscribed 42.four instances. The shares of RailTel are more likely to be listed on the BSE and NSE on February 26.
The preliminary public provide was a suggestion on the market of 8,71,53,369 fairness shares by the federal government, out of which 5 lakh fairness shares had been reserved for the staff.
RailTel was included in September 2000. It’s among the many largest impartial telecom infrastructure suppliers in India. Railtel has greater than 55,000 route kilometers of optical fiber cable community and connects 5,677 railway stations throughout the nation.
The right way to verify the share allotment standing of RailTel Company IPO
Registrar’s web site
- Entry the web site of the IPO registrar, kfintech
- Choose IPO (RailTel Company of India).
- Choose one of many choices: In case you choose the Utility Quantity, select NON-ASBA or ASBA and enter the applying quantity. In case of DPID/Consumer ID, choose NSDL/CDSL and enter DPID. In case of PAN, enter the PAN Quantity.
- Enter the captcha
- Click on on the Submit button to know the IPO share allocation standing.
BSE web site
- Entry the BSE web site on bseindia.com
- Choose subject kind (fairness) and Challenge Identify (RailTel Company of India).
- Enter the applying quantity and PAN Quantity.
- Click on on the search button to know the IPO allotment standing.