Press Reporter News Service
Patiala, October 15
Three days after a cleanliness employee died after inhaling poisonous gases emanating from a sewer line, his co-worker, Vicky Kumar, breathed his final on Wednesday whereas present process therapy at a personal hospital right here in Rajpura.
Sanjeev Kumar (35), a resident of Rajpura, had died on October 12 after he inhaled poisonous gases whereas cleansing the sewer line within the night hours.
The Rajpura Metropolis SHO, Balwinder Singh, mentioned, “Each had been working privately on the sewer strains close to the Tahli wala chowk after working hours. Sanjeev Kumar who’s a MC worker died on the spot after he slipped and fell into the sewer line.”
He mentioned Vicky Kumar was admitted to Rajindra Hospital and the household later took him to a personal hospital in Rajpura. Balwinder Singh mentioned the police have registered a case below Part 174 of the IPC and began investigation.