Sunday, 11 April, 2021
Home Chandigarh Survey through drone in Mohali villages soon

Survey through drone in Mohali villages soon

Press Reporter News Service

Mohali, February 21

After the Punjab Cupboard accepted implementation of mission “lal lakir”, the Mohali administration will quickly perform a survey by means of drone to facilitate villagers to monetise property rights.

At current, the Income Division doesn’t have the report of properties of villagers. Because of this, 1000’s of households throughout the ‘lal dora’ of villages had been at a drawback in the case of monetising or realising the actual worth of their property. Underneath the brand new scheme, the villagers will be capable to avail of assorted advantages of frequent lands throughout the “lal lakir” comparable to ponds, frequent gathering areas and even passages and streets.

Divulging particulars, Deputy Commissioner Girish Dayalan stated the variety of precise beneficiaries was not referred to as the Income Division doesn’t have the report of properties owned by folks in villages. He stated a survey could be carried out utilizing drones to organize the report of properties throughout the “lal dora”. This might additionally allow mapping of land, households, habitation and all different areas falling throughout the “lal dora”. The frequent land throughout the “lal lakir” comparable to ponds, frequent gathering areas and even passages and streets, which had been going through encroachments, would now be protected.

It’s pertinent to say right here that allotment of encroached lands to marginal farmers could be finished on the premise of rational standards by sale of land at a predetermined worth. This might guarantee a good steadiness for occupants who’ve been in possession since lengthy and for the federal government to get its due income in respect of the unauthorised occupation of presidency lands and likewise settle pointless pending litigation.

The eligible individual below the Act would apply to the Allotment Commissioner and the allotment letter could be issued on cost of 25 per cent of the full value and the remainder of the 75 per cent cost must be paid in lump sum or in six equated instalments. In case of default in cost of instalments, the cost could be allowed to be made together with 6 per cent curiosity on delayed cost inside three months of the ultimate cost due. After the cost of the whole sum, the conveyance deed could be registered within the identify of the farmer.

Most Popular

Ayushmann Khurrana on his next with Abhishek Kapoor: It is a beautiful, progressive love story

By: Leisure Desk | New Delhi | Revealed: July 29, 2020 8:43:23 am Ayushmann Khurrana and Abhishek Kapoor movie will launch subsequent 12...

Poll Body Seeks Detailed Report On Kamal Nath's "Item" Remark

Kamal Nath referred to lady minister as an "merchandise", sparking an argument. (File)New Delhi: The Election Fee of India (ECI) has sought an in...

Who is Dhanashree Verma?

By: Leisure Desk | New Delhi | Revealed: August 8, 2020 6:42:23 pm Dhanashree Verma is a YouTuber and dancer by career. (Picture:...
English English हिन्दी हिन्दी ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ