Sunday, 16 January, 2022
HomeLatest StoriesThree Die After Consuming Acid Mistaking It For Alcohol In Tripura: Cops

Three Die After Consuming Acid Mistaking It For Alcohol In Tripura: Cops

3 died after consuming acid mistaking it for alcohol in Tripura’s Dhalai (Representational)

Dhalai:

Three individuals died after consuming acid mistaking it for alcohol in an inebriated situation in Tripura’s Dhalai district, mentioned the police on Wednesday.

The incident occurred on the 82 miles space underneath the jurisdiction of the Manu police station of Tripura’s Dhalai district.

In line with Sub-Divisional Police Officer (SDPO) Ratna Sadhan Jamatia, three individuals recognized as Sachindra Reang (22) of Krishna Jay Para, Adhiram Reang (40) of native Hajradhan Para, and Bhabiram Reang (38) of the Nepaltila space.

“All three consumed acid saved for rubber sheets mistakenly as a substitute of alcohol underneath the affect of extreme liquor,” SDPO mentioned.

Native sources mentioned that the spouse and baby of 1 Bhabiram Reang from the Demcherra space underneath Nepaltilla police station went to his in-law’s home at Kanchanchara in 82 miles final Friday.

On Monday, Bhabiram was knowledgeable of the crucial well being circumstances of his son and he rushed to Kanchancharra to satisfy his son.

On Monday night time, a celebration was organized therein at Kanchancharra the place ten individuals together with the lifeless individuals joined. After consuming extreme alcohol on the get together, the lifeless trio mistakenly drank acid. They had been in an inebriated situation and couldn’t determine the distinction, police mentioned.

Instantly, after the incident, they had been taken to 82 Miles Main Well being Heart from the place they had been referred to District Hospital on Wednesday morning.

“After reaching there, they had been declared lifeless. A pall of gloom descended within the space after their unlucky demise,” police added.

Most Popular

English English हिन्दी हिन्दी ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ