Jind, April 23
Two individuals died and 5 others are in a crucial situation after consuming lassi during which accidently a lizard fell and was blended in Padana village of Jind district on Friday.
After making lassi, the household had distributed it among the many neighbours, which was a every day routine. Round 9 individuals fell unwell quickly after consuming it. They have been rushed to totally different hospitals. Later, the household noticed a chunk of the lizard within the container. — TPR