Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai is among the many busiest temples within the nation. Hundreds of individuals collect on the temple on Tuesdays. After staying shut for months final 12 months as a result of Covid-19 pandemic, the temple opened its sanctum to devotees digitally. It got here up with a free cell utility via which devotees can search blessings. Developed by Cynapto Applied sciences Personal Restricted, ‘Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple’ is a local cell utility for iOS, Android and iPad.
It permits devotees to view a dwell darshan, e book an appointment/ darshan, conduct pooja over a video name, view their bookings, donate cash through fee gateway integration and examine their donations. The App helps three languages – English, Marathi and Hindi.
HERE’S THE LINKS TO DOWNLOAD SHRI SIDDHIVINAYAK TEMPLE APP:
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE FOR LIVE DARSHAN THROUGH MOBILE APP:
- Open App in your telephone
- Choose your language: English, Hindi, Marathi
- Enter your particulars, and register
- Choose ‘Dwell Darshan’
- A web page will open the place you are able to do Dwell darshan
You can too do LIVE darshan by clicking on the YouTube hyperlink beneath:
SIDDHIVINAYAK TEMPLE AARTI TIMINGS
WEDNESDAY TO MONDAY
- Kakad Aarti – 5.30 a.m. to six.00 a.m.
- Night Aarti -– 7.30 p.m. to eight.00 p.m
- Shejaarti – The final Aarti of the day: 9.50 p. m. (The temple doorways stay closed after shejaarti)
- The Temple is totally closed until subsequent morning after ‘Shejaarti.
TIMINGS ON TUESDAYS
- Kakad Aarti –5.00 a.m. to five.30 a.m.
- Evening Aarti – 9.30 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.
- Shejaarti – The final Aarti of the day: 12 am (The temple doorways stay closed after shejaarti)
ABOUT THE TEMPLE
Siddhivinayak temple in Mumbai is among the well-known Ganpati temples, which is commonly visited by celebrities and dignitaries.
The temple was established in 1801.
The Ganpati right here is also referred to as Navasacha Ganpati which implies if you want for one thing earlier than Lord Siddhi Vinayak then it will likely be granted.
The Siddhivinayak Ganesha idol is sort of distinctive and strange because it was carved out of a single black stone and has Ganesha’s trunk to the correct as an alternative of left.
Learn all of the Newest News, Breaking News and Coronavirus News right here. Observe us on Fb, Twitter and Telegram.